Nuffnang Ads

Friday 6 November 2015

Krabi


I had arrived here once, but it was an incomplete visit. Now, this is the real Krabi visit for me. Swimming with the fish, tasting the Andaman seawater (accidentally), enjoying the real tom yum as well as walking down the street along the beaches, it was wonderful. To reach this place, together with my colleagues, we took a long journey by bus from Bukit Kayu Hitam border. We arrived at Krabi beach in the late evening with few stops in Danok, Hat Yai (Padang Besar in Malay) and Trang (Terang in Malay). I stayed in Sunda Resort near Noppharat Beach. It was a pleasant resort and the most important thing is they serve halal food. My favourite activity, swimming and snorkeling took place started at Chiken Island and it surrounding island. Then we had lunch at Poda Island and again enjoyed swimming and treasuring the limestone cave by the sea. Being wet, dry and wet again I finally ended up my seafaring activities at Railey Beach. While in Krabi, we spend our night by having fine dinner at halal restaurants, walking along the street at night market and chilled out at Ao Nang beach. Before reached Malaysia, we had the opportunity to visit the saline hotspring in Khlong Thom in Krabi and experienced the thrill cave exploration by sampan at the Le Khao Kop near Trang district. As the conclusion, what can I say about this trip is; it was great!, I learned a lot of new things and all of them left in my heart in eternity. I really, really miss this moment. Alhamdulillah. 

 Long journey, started from Malaysian border in Bukit Kayu Hitam and ended in Krabi, Thailand.

 I stayed here. It belongs to a Muslim owner and they served halal food. Good service, clean room 
and near to a mosque.

Nice view at the Sunda Resort.

 Have a fine dinner at this halal restaurant.  One of the best tom yum and steam seabass (siakap) I ever had. Normally in Malaysia I won't take steam seabass because I don't like the taste but here it was marvelous.

 Ruantalay Halal Restaurant. Nice shot from my camera.

 We're heading to Chicken Island by boat from Ao Nang beach. Here I come....Ahoy!Ahoy!

 Poda Island. Me and my friends had nice lunch here after snorkeling with the fish. Thai curry was simply the best. Can I have it at home?

 On the way home, we visited this saline hotspring.

 Hmm, this is the tremendous, exhilarating, creepy and breathless place to explore. A lot of feelings.

 Well, the limestone cave and we explored it by sampan.



No comments:

Post a Comment