Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 28 September 2013

Mount Kinabalu, Sabah

Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

This is Mount Kinabalu in Sabah, Malaysia. Its quite cold up here. When I looked at it, I really impressed. Then I remember one of the verse that I had to remember during my school days. At that time I just remember it, but now....read it again and again, and carefully look at the translation;


A021






"Sekiranya Kami turunkan Al-Quran ini ke atas sebuah gunung, nescaya engkau melihat gunung itu khusyuk serta pecah belah kerana takut kepada Allah. Dan (ingatlah), misal-misal perbandingan ini Kami kemukakan kepada umat manusia, supaya mereka memikirkannya." (Al-Hasyr, 21)

"If We had sent down this Qur'an upon a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and coming apart from fear of Allah . And these examples We present to the people that perhaps they will give thought." (Al Hasyr, 21)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment